Homeopaths at The Centre:
Shanagh offers appointments via telephone, Skype/Zoom etc. To contact her, please call 07765 140018, email Shanagh@thecentre-petersfield.co.uk.
Homeopathy was established over 200 years ago. The main principle behind homeopathy is that which makes sick shall heal. For example, someone who has a cold with the symptoms of a burning, runny nose and stinging eyes may be prescribed Allium Cepa, this remedy is made from the onion which produces the above symptoms. A homeopath carefully selects a minute dose of a naturally occurring medicine which gently, safely and rapidly brings the patient back to health.
Each patient provides a unique expression of any given disease and it is precisely these subtle differences that will determine which remedy is used.
Homeopathy is very safe and is suitable for everyone. Some of the problems that can be helped by homeopathy are:-
- Female problems including painful periods, infertility, pre-menstrual tension and menopausal symptoms
- Pregnancy problems such as morning sickness, cramps, headaches and heartburn
- Childhood diseases such as glue ear, infant colic, teething, constipation and behavioural problems
- Chronic conditions such as asthma, hay fever, eczema, psoriasis, acne, depression, ME, migraines and arthritis
- Acute conditions such as colds, influenza and stomach upsets.
Homeopathy can also be very helpful in aiding recovery after traumas such as accidents, surgery and broken bones.